Want to add photos or videos to your albums? Want to change your album name or remove an item from your album? This is dead simple with Albums in MightyText.
Adding photos or videos to an Album
To add a photo or video to your album, do the following...
1. In the Photos/Videos page in MightyText, select the photos or videos you want to add using the check button in the upper left corner of the photo or video.
2. Once all of the photos or videos you want to add are selected, click the three dot icon in the upper right hand side of the Photos/Videos gallery and click Add to album.
3. A small window appears in the middle of the page. Now choose the album you want to use and click Add.
Removing photos or videos from an Album
Want to remove photos or videos from your album? Just do the following...
1. Load the album from which you want to remove photos or videos.
2. Select the photos or videos you want to remove using the check button in the upper left corner of each photo or video.
3. Once all of the photos or videos you want removed are selected, click the three dot icon in the upper right corner of the page and click Remove from this album.
Changing your Album names
To change the name of your album, do the following...
1. From the album page, click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page.
2. Click the name, which already appears in the Album info page, enter the new name for your album, and click Save.
Sharing your Albums
You can also share your albums in MightyText. To do this, check out our article on Sharing your albums.