When loading the MightyText Web App in Chrome Web Browser, if you are seeing:
- A blank page when you visit the MightyText Web App.
- The Loading Circle spinning endlessly.
- All of the content bunched at the top of the screen.
First, make sure 3rd party cookies are enabled. Then reload the web app.
If that doesn't help, then it's this is likely an issue with a conflicting Chrome Extension which is enabled in your Chrome Browser.
- Enter this link into your Chrome address bar: chrome://Extensions
- Temporarily disable ALL Chrome Extensions (other than MightyText).
- Refresh the MightyText Web App.
If this solves the issue:
- Enable all Chrome Extensions and test by disabling each one to discover which extension is causing the conflict with MightyText.
- Email [email protected] with the subject CONFLICTING CHROME EXTENSION
- Include the name of the Chrome Extension which was causing the problem in the body of the email.
If the conflicting Chrome Extension allows "exceptions" for certain URLs/domains, then enter these in the exception list: mightytext.net, textyserver.appspot.com, and mighty-app.appspot.com
Chrome Extensions known to conflict with MightyText:
- Stumble Upon
- +Everything 2.3.2
- Angry birds collection 1.0
- XFINITY Constant Protection Suite
- Norton Identity Protection