In order for MightyText to function properly, it needs to set cookies.
See the instructions below for your browser.
1) In the Chrome address bar, enter this: chrome://settings/content
2) Make sure "Allow local data to be set (recommended)" is selected.
3) Make sure "Block third-party cookies and site data" is NOT checked, then click "Done".
4) Reload the MightyText Web App on your computer.
NOTE: If you don't want to allow cookies, to add an exception if you only want to allow MightyText, click "Manage Exceptions... ", and add the following Hostname Patterns: textyserver.appspot.com AND mighty-app.appspot.com AND mightytext.net. Set behavior to "Allow" for these exceptions
1) On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences
2) Select the Privacy panel.
3) Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
4) Make sure Accept Cookies from sites, and, Accept third-party cookies boxes are checked
5) Reload the MightyText web app
Internet Explorer (IE9 and IE10)
1 - In IE, Click the Settings icon, then select Internet Options
2 - Select the Security tab
4 - Under "Add this website to the zone:", type in https://textyserver.appspot.com, then hit Add. Then, also add https://mightytext.net and https://mighty-app.appspot.com, and to this same list. Then hit Close, then OK. (please double check that you have typed in these URLS exactly, with the https)
6 - Restart the IE9 or IE10 browser, then Launch MightyText Web App