If you are currently running Mac OS Monterey and are experiencing issues loading the MightyText Desktop app, please follow these steps:
- Quit the MightyText Desktop app (Command + Q)
- On your Mac, Open "Finder"
- Click 'Go' in the Finder menu bar -- Hold down the 'Option' (Alt) key -- Select 'Library'
- Go to 'Application Support'
- Drag the 'MightyText' folder to Trash -- Empty Trash
- Restart the MightyText Desktop app
After the Desktop app restarts, you should be able to sign in successfully using your Google credentials.